The main topics for discussion will be:
- Policy and incentives to smart grids – cases of success and failure;
- Regulatory roadmap for smart grids: smart regulation – models and experiences;
- Metrics to quantify the benefits of smart grids to both end users and companies;
- Infrastructure for smart grids: data communications, cyber-security, operational technology, sensors and field devices, big data and other information technologies;
- New paradigms concerning the generation, transmission, distribution, and commercialization process in order to accommodate smart grids’ network technology;
- Benefits of smart grid to operate distributed generation with/without storage.